For me the hardest part of Christmas shopping is figuring out what to get the men in my life! Why do they always seem the hardest to shop for? I pulled together a list so you don’t have to stress on what to get any guy, they will love these gifts.
- Vuori exercise shorts: These are Connor’s favorite workout shorts, they come with built in underwear. Super stretchy and look real good on him.
- Perry Ellis cologne: Who doesn’t love a man that smells good!! This is my favorite cologne for Connor, I keep buying it for him.
- Blue light glasses: Perfect for anyone who works long hours on their computer or phone! These are affordable as well.
- Freestyle watch: For the active guy! It is waterproof and sweat-proof so you can wear it to workout, surf, swim, in the shower, anything!
- Hypervolt massage gun: We use this every single night, such a great way to relax and unwind after a long day, and will save you from having to give the massages! 😉
- Yeti Tumbler Cup: Keeps drinks cold or warm! This is a great lower price-point item.
- Tool set: This complete tool set is perfect for a guy who loves to fix things, or needs to learn how to fix things! haha it’s small and convenient to store.
- Waterproof portable speaker: Take this on all your adventures, hiking, biking, to the beach or park, anywhere! We love ours.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones: Okay these are such a game changer. These would be perfect for someone working from home with noisy kids, and they are so nice to have on planes as well! Connor uses these everyday for work. They are so comfortable too!
- Shaving Set: I feel like this is always a great gift for a guy! It’s like the equivalent of beauty products for women. 🙂
Let me know if you get any of these for someone on your list!