The holidays are here and I couldn’t be happier about it!! Honestly the holidays might be the only thing to make 2020 better, am I right? But let’s be honest I’ve been thinking about Christmas since July… and I have been wanting to make gift guides this year so here we are! Consider this my top recommendations for gifts for all the ladies in your life. They will love any of these items! You can purchase directly through the links! Oh, and I’ve got some solid discounts for you for some of these so don’t miss those ;).
- Customizable Necklace from Made By Mary: I have one of these that says Krew and one that says B+C, that I wear on the daily! I love that they don’t tarnish or rust, and I wear them in the ocean and shower.
- Origins Holiday Skincare Package: Origins has been my go-to skincare brand and I have not tried a product from them that I don’t absolutely love! This holiday pack of best sellers also happens to be my favorite products for them, this would be the perfect gift! You can use discount code BRIT15 to get 15% off anything on their site!
- Set from Fabletics: I love everything from Fabletics, but this set I’ve been living in lately. Perfect for any fitness lover or someone trying to love fitness more ;). Use this link for a discount! www.fabletics.com/britneekent
- Weekly Meal Plan: from yours truly! Our meal plan group is so fun and would be the perfect gift for someone trying to get into healthy eating or who wants to save time and money on meal planning (everyone right?!) We send out 6 healthy meals a week (+ one bonus breakfast/ dessert) and a categorized grocery list. This gift is one that keeps on giving!
- Roolee lounge set top + bottom: so comf and so cute!! It’s not super thick so perfect for fall weather.
- Anthropologie candle: Who doesn’t love a good smelling candle?! Especially this Capri Blue scent from Anthro!!
- Fit With Brit guide: My best- selling workout + meal plan guide! 7 days of healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes with a grocery list, and 6 WEEKS of full body workouts with minimal equipment needed! It’s about time for the new year and this will help anyone crush their new years fitness goals easier than ever, because you have a plan! Stay tuned for our Black Friday sale- it’s going to be epic. 🙂
- Scrunchie set: I wear these everyday, such a good staple and something a little cheaper if you’re not looking to spend as much!
- Ele Swims swimsuit: If you’ve been following me for awhile you know I love everything from Ele Swims and I own almost all of their suits! I would recommend sizing up in all of them. 🙂 You can use my discount code BRIT15.
Happy Holidays my friends and happy shopping!