Moms deserve their own gift guide, because wow there are sooo many products out there and I wanted to narrow down what my dream wishlist would be as a mom! Some are for baby and some are for mama. Go moms!
- Fawn Design Diaper Bag: A good diaper bag is key to being a prepared and organized mama. I love this one! I’ve tried a lot and this is my favorite. Easy to clean, lots of pockets for organization, and durable.
- Boppy nursing pillow: This went everywhere I went for the first few months of nursing. I swear by it! It makes nursing so much more comfortable.
- Doona stroller/ car seat duo!: THE NUMBER ONE THING I recommend to new moms! Seriously. This was such a game changer for me, I used it until Krew was a year old and grew out of it! It pops down into a car seat in one easy click and up into a stroller so there’s no transfers and waking up your sleeping baby needed, and made it so easy for me to run errands with Krew!
- Mother’s Blend oil: I used this when I was pregnant and after when my belly was shrinking back down religiously every day. I would like to think it helped me not get as many stretch marks. Plus us mamas need a little extra self-care.
- Bib’s binkies: Krew loved these!! There are the so many binkys out there but this is the top I would recommend. They are made of natural rubber and BPA- free.
- Instant Pot: This has made my life so much easier as a mom, just throw the food in, press a few buttons and magic! But seriously, if you don’t have one of these yet I think you need one! There are endless amounts of recipes and things you can make in this, from boiled eggs, to chicken and rice, to soup, to cheesecake!
- Hydroflask: I don’t go anywhere without this either! Keeps your liquids warm or cold, and is such a good reminder to help me drink my water every day. I love mine!
- Bumbo: We used this for Krew when he was learning to sit up and wanted to eat solids at the table. I love that it’s rubber so it conforms to their body and they can’t get out of it easily!
- Hatch sound machine & nightlight: We have used this for Krew’s bed time and nap times since he was born! It’s a sound machine and nightlight in one, and I love that you can control the sound, volume, and lights through an app on your phone so you don’t have to go in and wake them up to change anything.
- Owlet sock: This was the number one thing I wanted from my baby shower. I was so happy to have it as a new mom! It’s a sock that you place on your newborn’s foot when they are sleeping and it measures their heart rate, breathing, and their vitals so you know they are okay! I slept so much better after getting this.